Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Journal de Jardin.....Created with a Color Me Miki Kit....











This garden journal was created using the most recent Color Me Miki Kit.... Vintage Lass.....it was SOO fun to make....the mix of Webster's Pages patterned papers...and Sassafras Lass patterned papers.......just to die for! The bazzill cardstock included in this kit was yummie......those of you that know me...know that it takes a lot for me to get excited over cardstock..I am pattern girl. ;) I plan on putting photos of our backyard landscaping (before & afters) that was completed this summer.... I used a method to make the back and front covers that I learned while taking an art journal class of Terri's...I hope to perfect it a bit more and make some unique journals to list in my shop soon.
On the way: MORE SPOOKY THINGS!!!!!!!! The sewing machine has been running all mornings....tags & another hauntingly cute Halloween mini book coming to the shop....SOON!

3 comments:

w said...

sweet. with a side of sweeeeet!

andrea said...

those pearls are over the top. It makes me swoon just a little bit!

Just lovely, like everything else you make Michele!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Oh my goodness your stuff is just wonderful! Fun, fun, yay!