Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jenni Bowlin Crepe Paper Ribbon, Prima Chipboard, and more....



........ I love love love the color aqua...I think if Red did not exist, aqua would be the one for me! :)

Check out some of the lovely new aqua/blue things at Little Red Cottage:

You'll find a listing with five different packs of Bazzill Button Brads in the SALE SALE SALE section right now...just $4 for ALL 5 packs, wow! I have been putting together more "lots" of certain items...and pricing them to go go go...so keep checking back often!

Jenni Bowlin Crepe Paper Ribbon........awwwwww...so many things you can do with this fabulous product. I do have more than one of some of the colors listed, just send me a message on Etsy if you would like a custom listing for more than one pack.

Prima Chipboard letters in a super fun color combination.......aqua, blue, and yellow..these chipboard letters, numbers and symbols are self-adhesive, just pull off the white back, and they are SUPER GLOSSY and bold! Send me a message if you would like to buy more than one set.... it's only a DIME per letter...can't beat that!

Coming soon................MORE BUTTONS....more colors, more assortments...and bigger packs! More button love goodness...who can resist?

Not me!!

Everyone have a great weekend! :)

No comments: