Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Button Packs at LittleRedCottage.etsy.com!!

This week at my Little Red Cottage in Etsyland:


New Button Packs!!

Check them out in the Button Pack Shop Section........... "Bubblegum" is shown in the photo at the left.

"Aruba" - soothing beach colors
"Bubblegum" - hot bright pinks
"Southwest" - deep, rich colors
"Lakeside" - cool blues and green
"Pacific Blue" - eclectic mix of blues
"Milk Chocolate" - a yummy brown

Coming soon...................................a huge button giveaway!! To say thank you to all my wonderful customers....and get some great new ideas for button packs, and names!! I love naming my button packs...and I know you guys do too! I always get fabulous suggestions from you! xoxo

1 comment:

Erin P said...

hey girl, your button packs are featured on one ginormous adventure blog! cool beans lady! cant wait to see you at mimi's. xoxo