Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Purple Hand Dyed Buttons!



I've been adding my newest colors of hand dyed buttons to my Little Red Cottage this evening.......and the Perfectly Purple Pack has already been picked to be in a wonderful Etsy Treasury Collection featuring Lavender-themed items!

Love it!

Check out my button pack and the treasury with these links:

Perfectly Purple

Lavender Etsy Treasury

I have also listed Espresso (dark browns, tans and black)...and will be listing blue, peach, pinks, and a light green pack very soon!

I've been creating lots of custom listings ....lots of people are gathering supplies for hand crafted Holiday items, let me know if you need anything via Etsy convo!

Check out my Facebook Fan Page...and be sure to "like" me there!

Little Red Cottage Facebook Page! xoxo

No comments: