Friday, December 5, 2008

Pink Paislee Acrylic Stamp Sets On Sale!!!


There are three different PINK PAISLEE ACRYLIC STAMP SETS in the shop right now at Little Red Cottage.............and they are all only $10.00 each for this weekend!!
I'm really starting to getting into the Holiday mood now.....lights are going up in our neighborhood....I'm hearing Christmas music everywhere I go....the Post Office is getting busier, lol!
There are three different Pink Paislee Stamp Sets available in the shop............Pop Fashion, Vintage Moon, and Fancy Frames! I do have more of some of these sets, convo me through Etsy if you would like to purchase more than one of them.
These would be a fabulous STOCKING STUFFER!!!
Sale ends Monday morning! (Literally when I get up and log onto Etsy.) Ha! :)
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

Michele:

I'm alive - barely. I apologize for not responding sooner. I've been down with the flu. :( I sound and feel horrible.

How are you?

Michele Reed said...

I am SOOO sorry you have been so sick, Cee! :( I hope you are better today...I'll convo you soon! FEEL BETTER!