Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who Wants Some Free Buttons?!?!



Little Red Cottage is having a BUTTON PROMO! I love buttons, just can't get enough of them, and I know most of my friends feel the same way...you know who you are! We all have our button stashes! So I'm going to help you expand those fabulous collections.....
...You will receive ONE FREE BUTTON PACK!! of your choice with every $10.00 spent in the shop. Just specify which button pack you would like in the notes to seller or convo me. Hurry in so you can get your favorite button packs! Offer good until 2/8/09, and while supplies last, hurry for the best selection!
You can check out the available button packs in the Buttons Section of the shop!

2 comments:

5th Belle Avenue said...

You have such cute stuff!

:: Julie Diers :: said...

sending you LOVE and HUGS !!

b