Friday, June 12, 2009

Black Licorice & Rainforest Button Packs!!


Here are two of the newest button packs in the shop at Little Red Cottage...I have been knee-deep in buttons, sorting, fondling, and just generally loving every minute of getting them ready........I listed about six new ones throughout the day yesterday, and another 8 new ones will be listed today and tomorrow...so check often!
Black Licorice Button Pack...by high demand, a solid pack of lovely black buttons, some of them have a really cool dark gray pearl look to them, almost like Mother Of Pearl...great for your shabby chic work!
Rainforest Button Pack..... I was so happy when I saw what pretty shades of green this pack had! I just listed, go check it out!
More fabulous and NEW button packs to come! Right now you will receive a free Primary button pack for every four button packs you purchase...offer good until Sunday, June 14th.
Don't forget about the Etsy Yart Sale!! Yard + Art = YART! I have an entire section in the shop stocked with GREAT DEALS.....button brads, acyrlic stamps, chipboard, rhinestones, woven ribbon.....check it out! The YART Sale ends on Sunday, June 14th.

1 comment:

lindylou said...

I'm diggin' the black and green buttons, very cool!