Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Color Me Miki Scrapbook Kit! "Surf City"


I loved this kit!! "Surf City" was such a joy to work with, so many pretty bright papers and embellishments, and yet, flip over the paper to just the right side, and you could really get a wonderful old time vintage beach look too. Loving the My Little Shoebox chipboard letters!! Here is a layout I created with the kit............my son and my nephew out in the warm sun at our favorite little spot at Carlsbad beach.....how spoiled are we? :)

Check out Terri's June Kits here at the Color Me Miki site............

and check out what my friend and partner in Best Bettie Craziness, Erin, did with BOTH kits during her guest designer gig for Color Me Miki... here at her blog.....scroll on down to the May 31st post!! She ROCKED BOTH KITS fiercely!!

This was the last month I am "officially" designing for Color Me Miki...........it makes me so sad, but I'll still be around "unofficially", naming kits when begged...hehe....and working with the super shabby chic ones, cuz I just shab chic really easily! ;) THANK YOU, TERRI! It was the best DT gig ever!! :)

No comments: