Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hurry! Lots of Halloween Scrapbooking Items....


......are being added to my Little Red Cottage right now! I have tons of awesome little goodies in fun piles all around me right now! I'll be listing them all throughout the day....you'll find all sorts of fun things for creating Trick or Treat goodies bags, invitations to ghoulish parties, and for scrapping all those spooky photos after Halloween night!

Coming soon.....stamps, Heidi Grace Halloween embellishments, flowers, chipboard titles, ribbons, masks...etc!

Check out the Scrapbook Embellishments and Destash Yard Sale sections of the shop!

A special newsflash for my local girls throughout Southern California............Best Betties is having another fabulous crop on October 10th! We love our new location! So much room to breath, scrap, eat and talk to more of our best betties! Don't miss out on all the fun! Contact me at Shelebythesea at roadrunner dot come for more information on how to sign up!

No comments: