Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!?!? Is it that almost that time again?


Oh...my! I've been busy! Haven't updated in a wee bit......

I have lots of brand NEW button packs in the shop for you though! Six fun new Halloween, Autumn and Thanksgiving mixes! I know it seems early....but it is Sept 1st today, and October 31st will be here before you know it! Get a head start on Halloween crafting and treat bags now! Let me know if you need more than one bag of a certain color, I will set up a custom listing for you.....there are limited quantities of each button pack I just listed...so don't hesitate! Click HERE to be taken straight to the BUTTON section of my Little Red Cottage, there are 30 button packs currently listed, including the six new ones!

Just wanted to thank the lovely BETTIES who gathered together this last past Saturday....I was so pleased with the fabulous response to our crop!! :) Hoping you can make it to the next one! I'll do everything I can to rearrange the weather....however, everything else was fab, and I promise not to change a thing! Read more about my best bettie's crazy weekend, including our crop here on her BLOG!

1 comment:

Erin P said...

lovin my new buttons baby! i cant believe how cute all your fall mixes are! i love all 5 of my packs... bwhahahaha! love you girl!