Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Old Favorites.....Sweet Berry Farm Button Packs...


.....Sweet Berry Farm Button Packs are back in stock...with a new twist....adorable light pink flower-shaped in the mix...use this button pack for:

Scrapbook layouts
Mixed media art work
Spring-themed mini albums
Easter sewing projects
Little girl hair bows
Jewelry
Button bouquets

or just collect them and admire them!

Check out all the new button packs listed this week in my Little Red Cottage...I have several more to come next week....and even more buttons have arrived, the button drought is over...and I'll be busy creating fabulous new mixes for you! I love mixing buttons...and naming them...it really is one of my favorite things to do!

Tomorrow I'm packing up for a wonderful scrapbooking getaway with my Best Betties.........to all my local girls.........SEE YOU SOON FOR THREE STRAIGHT DAYS OF FABULOUSNESS!! :)

No comments: