Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A great big thank you to Thompsondesigns.etsy.com!


Just had to give a little shout out to Thompsondesigns.etsy.com for creating my darling banner, placeholders, etc etc etc....their most recent work for me was my (finally did this after I got super jealous of my friend's Frogfeathers cards!) custom business cards and return address labels....

I love my Little Red Cottage logo, and now you'll get to see it even more!

I love to do custom orders of buttons, just let me know what you need, and I'll try my best to mix it up for you. Convo me on Etsy for custom yardages of trim or custom amount of any other wonderful crafting supply you see!

Coming soon....................more new button packs! In the meantime, check out some of the newest packs:

Easter Bonnet: a great mix of bright colors perfect for Easter or Spring Projects!

Vintage Trousseau: a classic mix of cream, black and other great antique-feeling colors!

Green Grass: a vivid mix of light, dark and olive green buttons!

1 comment:

Renee Thompson said...

Thank you so much my dear!! You are always so sweet to me :)