Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's almost PuMpKiN PiCkinG time!!



.....and I've created a brand-new mini album with that in mind! "Pumpkin Patch" is full of rich autumn colors.....October Afternoon patterned papers.........3D embellishments and MORE!

I've also listed another scalloped mini album, "Someone to Watch Over Me", it turned out so sweet...I am loving the colors, I am not a huge fan of pastels, but the bright blue/teals hues in the K&Co patterned paper really brought out the soft pinks and other colors. PRETTY!!

I punched some scalloped tags from some really cool double-sided PAPER, and then I took those scraps and punched out flowers...talk about recycling! Check out all my new listings (whew!) in the shop! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!