Sunday, July 19, 2009

Totally Teal Button Packs......Totally HOT Item!!






These hand-dyed teal, aqua, and light green button packs have been HOT over at my Little Red Cottage.....they have been flying off the shelves as fast as I can relist them. I couldn't resist the temptation any longer....so I grabbed a pack of them for myself and took them to a friend's recent fabulous crop down in East County.......oh fun!! I hand sewed them onto this layout about the end-of-year pool party Jake's kindergarten class had....so cool, I love this color!!
Go check them out in the cottage......... Totally Teal Button Pack!! Grab 'em while you can!
Just a reminder!
Everything in the cottage is 20% off until 9pm PST today.................so go stock up on button packs (did you know LRC currently has over 25 different packs available?), flowers, posies, vintage ephemera, and other fabulous goodies for your scrapbook pages! See shop announcements for details! Little Red Cottage

No comments: