Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHA was a blast!!!!!!!!!!


I cannot believe how much pure DELIGHT and FUN CHA-Winter was...... there is just nothing like seeing everything. in. person. all. at. the. same. time.
Overwhelming in the best sort of way!
Sassafras Lass has been one of my favorites for a long, long time now.....here is a photo from their site....these new lines are gorgeous in person......my good friend Terri ordered some lovelies from here, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on those particular Color Me Miki kits! ;)
The Prima, Maya Road, and My Little Shoebox booths were really gorgeous....Mr. Jeff from the American Crafts booth was so helpful, and generous, thank you!
Sunday was spent just taking everything in, gathering catalogs....meeting up with friends....splitting off in different directions...meeting up again.....squealing....drooling....(wanting to) lick the papers. Yes. I said that. Monday was all business........we had a map, a gameplan and our running shoes, and boy, oh boy...did we run.....we accomplished all of our missions, and now....just waiting for the boxes to arrive.
I scouted out some fun new items for Little Red Cottage...........loads and loads of ribbons, fresh new buttons for spring and summer button packs......vintage ephemera goodies.....flowers... (OH! MY! The flowers.....) and I am inspired to no end right now.....a million ideas, and two hands. More pics from CHA to come...I need to find my little camera, I think he's stuck under a stack of catalogs!

3 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

WONDERFUL PAPER! Thank you for sharing. I cannot wait until I can purchase some of this paper.

Patrice said...

sound like you had a fantabulous time!! :)

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Glad you had a fun time! Can't wait to see all your new items!
Michelle @ Evie's Tool Emporium