Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Hugs & Kisses".....another darling Valentine's Day scrapbook mini album!!


I painted this one last night, and put the finishing touches on it this morning...and just got it listed here at Little Red Cottage!
I left the outside of the Maya Road chipboard album that lovely kraft color it came in...but I added Pink Polka Dots with glitter to the front and back covers, and the insides as well.
Many of my friends know I was on a major POLKA DOT kick about a year ago...it was fun to do some more!
The inside pages are painted that same lovely shade of pink...and I used Doodlebug Valentine's Day stickers to embellish it.....cute things like hearts, and sweet things like cupcakes...yummie...............this would make a sweet little gift for someone special come February 14th! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My jaw is dropping over those Owl valentines in your shop!!!!! Talk about CUUUTEEE!!

lindylou said...

Such a cute mini album Michele! Want to know what I wish? I wish that I had a picture of Dave and I on every Valentine's Day since we've been together... that would be so perfect for that album!