Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is there Some Bunny who is Deer to you??





Then send them a card! :)

I just listed four darling cards in a brand new shop section of my Little Red Cottage!

Deer.....bunnies.....flowers...buttons.... adorable Vintage Bingo card paper by Sassafras Lass...and as always, lots of machine and hand stitching...there are four one-of-a-kind cards, go check them out!

There is still time to enter the Valentine's Embellishment Pack drawing...Check out and Post a Comment on the January 13th post. I am LOVING and APPRECIATING all your thoughts and comments! Thank you!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

AHHH I LOVE that deer! The background paper is super cute too. Everything you come up with is just so dang adorable!

terri k said...

Oh my! Those are just too cute! Love them!

Michele Reed said...

Thank you! I had so much fun making these cards!

Andrea said...

I love the Sassafras Line! Adorable cards!

Patrice said...

Awesome job creating the cards. I love the stitching.