Monday, March 23, 2009

and The Best Betties Button Pack Winner is..........



.............I am a bit late in coming over here to do this...sorry folks.....I had my hubby pick a number ...and the winning comment is #4....

.........CHERYL!! :) Congrats, the Best Betties Button Pack is yours! I'll be contacting you for your mailing address!

I cannot thank you sweet people enough for all the fabulous ideas for button packs...the color combinations........the names, oh the names! You guys are good at this! ;) But it really does help to see what people are needing and wanting!

Shown up above is one of the newest button packs........Flower Fields....here in North County San Diego we have the gorgeous Carlsbad Flower Fields to gawk at every spring..and my sweet friend Lindylou was inspired by them...thank you! It was a fun, bright to do!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I won? Wow! Thank your hubby for me and thank you! and how pretty are those flower fields! (Take your time... no worries and no hurries!)

lindylou said...

You did me proud by this button pack, they are BEAUTIFUL!! Love them!

Michele Reed said...

Cheryl....can you send your mailing address to my Etsy email address? LittleRedCottage at gmail dot com? Thank you, and congrats!

Lindylou....THANK YOU for the great mix idea!

I am hoping to put more of these great ideas into action in the next few weeks! Thanks everyone!