Friday, March 20, 2009

If you have at least two bunnies............


............and leave them alone for a little while....well, uhh...you'll get more. ;)
These darling white plastic vintage bunnies are back in stock! They are beads, and so cute!
I am going out of town for the weekend.....a nice long weekend with the girls.....I'll be answering your emails, convos, relisting my famous button packs, and packing your orders on Monday!
Don't forget the Best Betties Button Pack Giveaway...just scroll down a bit to an earlier post, I'll be drawing a name on Monday night....I have been getting so many wonderful suggestions for color combinations and names! I have made up several new packs, I have listed one, and plan on listing more next week! Thank you!! Your feedback has been so useful!
Have a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

have a great time! (better separate those bunnies before you leave.)