Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Color Me Miki's .....March Kit "Scarlet" ....


.........was so much fun to work with! You'll find lots of black, white, tan, and RED patterned papers by Prima and other manufacturers to create with, as well lots and lots of fun embellishments......Thickers in one of my most favorite fonts, and in RED, (hmmm.........I'm starting to wonder why I loved this kit so much!).
Here I created a 6x12 layout...I found a bit of yellow on the back sides of one of the patterned papers, and it just went perfectly with some Mayfield Diary Farm photos we had from our trip to Tennessee last summer........by the way, Tennessess is soooo pretty.......so green.....loved it there!
Check out "Scarlet" at Color Me Miki.......and while you are there take a peek at her kid sister, "Ruby"...she is the perfect add-on kit...to work in a splash of pink and lime green with all the terrific basics in this kit!
(Just wait til you see April's Kit(s??) Oh my....my, my, my.........LOVE THEM!!!!!!) Lots of precious goodies from a very sweet company included...got to love them...they are "little" too. ;)

1 comment:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Great creation! The kit sounds wonderful Sarah :)