Thursday, September 16, 2010

Falling into Autumn...LittleRedCottage.etsy.com in a Treasury....


Ohhhhhhhhhhh so many wonderful fall/autumn Etsy Treasuries keep popping up! It one of those "favorite times of year" for lots of people! I am almost...almost....ready to convert my own little house to a "Little Pumpkin Cottage!"

Check out FALLING INTO AUTUMN curated by giltandenvy.etsy.com....

My BURNT ORANGE BUTTON PACK, PAPRIKA....fits right into the color scheme!

My hand dyed packs are going fast...you will love the rich, deep colors of a hand dyed button for your projects! Please feel free to convo me on Etsy if you need more than one pack, if you need a special mix of colors, or just to say hi! xoxo

PS: I recently created a Facebook Fan Page for LittleRedCottage.etsy.com!! You'll find shop updates, photos of recently listed items, and a discount code if you explore the tabs a bit! Don't forget to click on "Like" on the top! Thank you!

Little Red Cottage Facebook Fan Page!

No comments: