Friday, September 24, 2010

Jumbo Cotton Rick Rack....fabulous colors just restocked!


Ohhhhhhhhh....so happy when the Big Brown Truck comes down my street, and I know there is something on it for ME! (and you!!)

I have just restocked/relisted 9 colors of Jumbo Cotton Rick Rack in my Little Red Cottage! First, check out some examples of how I have added the Oatmeal Rick Rack to the bottom of a scrapbook layout....and then how I have added the Light Pink Rick Rack to the bottom of some gift tags....love love love this trim! So perfect for sewing!

Check out the Rick Rack shop section to find all these restocked colors:

Cranberry Red
Denim Blue
Orange
Coral Red
Yellow
Natural/Off White
Rust Orange
Black
Light Pink

Would you like to WIN SOME OF THIS WONDERFUL RICK RACK? Then run on over to the Crafty Girl's Workshop Blog, and enter the giveaway there! But don't hesitate! The giveaway ends soon....midnight on the 26th! (and then it turns into a PUMPKIN, I believe!) xoxo

No comments: