Friday, September 17, 2010

May Arts Check Gingham Ribbon - Back in stock at Little Red Cottage!

Ohhhh.....the lovely brown truck just stopped in front of my house, and dropped pound after pound of wonderful ribbon! I've never been so happy to see a cardboard box!

Some are old favorites...like this gorgeous MAY ARTS PINK CHECK GINGHAM RIBBON .....and some are brand new to the shop, and I'll photographing and listing them as soon as I can! They have a new yardage and price point....go check them out in my shop!

Here is a photograph of an album class kit I used the PINK ribbon in....I used it tied onto the book rings......stapled into pleats, and tied around a posie flower stem! (This kit is still available! Email me if you would like more information! I'll be listing it on Etsy soon! LittleRedCottage (at) gmail (dot) com)

This gorgeous vintage-inspired ribbon also comes in:

RED (so classy!)

BLACK (too perfect for Halloween!)

TURQUOISE BLUE (another favorite of mine, just goes with everything!)

LIGHT GREEN (perfect for Christmas gift wrapping and bows!)

Check back soon for more wonderful ribbons and trims! I'll be working down to the bottom of this huge cardboard box somehow!! xoxo

No comments: