Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Carnival Time! (Raffle Tickets in a Fun Etsy Treasury!)


A huge thank goes out to: buttonsoupjewelry.etsy.com for including my Light Green Carnival Raffle Tickets in her vivid Etsy treasury:

School Carnival!

I have admired buttonsoup and "favorite" many of her Etsy items on a regular basis...I love what she does with buttons!

Raffle/Carnival tickets make wonderful little journaling notes for your scrapbook layouts, mini albums and other paper arts....check out how I used the magenta pink color in a row across the bottom of the layout to create a quick, and space-saving spot to journal!

Raffle Carnival Tickets are available in:

Light Green

Yellow

Pink

Blue

Dark Green


Convo me if you need special quanities for a special event....my raffle carnival tickets have been used in wedding decor, for birthday parties too!

No comments: