Monday, September 20, 2010

May Arts Grosgrain Rick Rack!! Beautiful Fall Colors!



Check out the beautiful new May Arts ribbon I just added to my Little Red Cottage!

Grosgrain Rick Rack, in a 1" wide size...perfect for scrapbooking and other paper crafts! I used this fabulous rick rack in the orange color along the bottom of this layout recently! So cute, and lightweight for my pages, perfect for layering!

This grosgrain rick rack is available in Light Pink, Orange, Red, Aqua, Dark Pink or Brown! Go check it out in the Rick Rack Shop Section of my Little Red Cottage on Etsy! As always...if you need a different yardage, just contact me via convo on Etsy! Thank you! xoxo

3 comments:

Erin P said...

nice lady...its up over on the betties! xoxoxo

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

i found your blog through crafty girls workshop. I think I am in dangerous territory here- i could buy up everything. now to go win the lottery so i can...;)

Michele Reed said...

Welcome Amy! So glad you found me via Crafty Girls Workshop! :)