Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today's Featured Seller: Lizziboo.etsy.com!


Where do the Buttons go?

I always love to find out where the buttons, ribbons and rick rack go when they leave my Little Red Cottage......what fun handmade creations do they end up in?

Turns out my Coraline Black Assorted Button Pack makes wonderful EYES on handcrafted felt creatures!

Check out the Blue Octopus Felt Plushie with Beaded Embellishment

and the ADORABLE Green Felt Owl Plushie-Sized Friend complete with

BUTTON EYES!

...darling felt creatures created by Lizziboo on Etsy! Working with felt is HOT! She also makes earrings, felt magnets and pins. I was happy to create a custom button pack with matched pairs of button eyes for her creations.

Convo me if you need custom button packs for eyes....for Halloween or Christmas projects...for anything! xoxo



1 comment:

hpru said...

Thanks for the promo of my shop here! Your buttons and trims are fantastic and very fairly priced!! You rock, my friend!
Heidi
@lizzibooonetsy on twitter